Dr. Study offers a range of professional tutoring and academic services designed to assist students in reaching their full potential across a range of subject areas.
The Dr. Study programs are unrivaled in design and effectiveness, ensuring every student gets the best learning experiences and outcomes possible!
- Special purpose tooling, jigs and fixtures
- Advanced systems integration and development of various vacuum, blower, gas and pressure systems
- Acoustic enclosures for generator set and other applications
- Building industry
- Mining industry
- Transport industry
- Road machinery
- Food industry
- LED industry
Dr. Global offers importing and exporting with trading partners in the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
Dr. Consult covers a range of business consulting services including:
- Streamlining business services and operations
- Staff training and development
- Conflict management
- Job design
- Change and development.
Dr. Edit offers professional editing and proofreading services for written works including:
- Structured writing assignments
- Creative writing assignments
- Academic publications
- Commercial publications
- Corporate reports and presentations.
Dr. Motivation offers motivational speakers that are highly effective at inspiring positive change in individuals and groups, focusing on a range of areas including:
- Overcoming personal crucibles
- Team building and enhancing cohesion
- Reinvigorating creative thinking
- Enhancing mental fortitude
- Inspiring entrepreneurial vigor.
Dr. Research encompasses a team of researchers who boast a growing network of academic and professional personnel, working collectively on a range of quantitative and qualitative research projects for the benefit of clients across our range of services. We know the value of constructive feedback and so our research efforts are uncovering groundbreaking findings to be applied in real-world/work applications.
Research areas include:
- Commercial real estate
- CEO pay
- Creativity and innovation output maximisation
- Social networking patterns and roles
- Work-life balance
- Strategy and change management
- HR improvement