Dear students and parents,
I understand that the past few months have been a challenging time managing at-home work and study. I would like to thank you again for your patience and commitment, as we progressed our learning through our second lockdown.
The DR. PROGRESS Mulgrave Campus will be re-opening on Monday, November 2, and we will be operating under strict capacity restrictions and health procedures.
To ensure a safe working and learning environment for all staff and students, I ask for your cooperation on the following matters:
- To ensure we do not breach capacity restrictions, and maximise student numbers in the centre, no parents
are to enter the campus:
- Parents can escort their child/children to the front door and then immediately return to their car
- Please wait in your car when picking your child/children up, a teacher will escort them to your vehicle
once their class has finished
- Punctuality is more important than ever to maintain an adequate flow of students through the centre, as
we cannot have students waiting on campus
- If you are late for pick up, your child/children will have to wait outside with a teacher, which means we
will have one less teacher in the classroom
- ALL high school students are to wear a mask while in class
- All teachers will be wearing a mask while on campus
- Students must bring their own stationery to class (pencils, erasers, rulers, compasses, protractors etc.)
- If you or your child/children are unwell in any way, please stay at home
- If you are well, but have been in contact with anyone that has travelled overseas or has been confirmed with COVID-19, please stay at home
- We will be taking students’ forehead temperatures as they enter the campus –
- If there is any indication of a raised temperature, the student will be asked to return home
- Students must sanitise their hands upon entering the campus, sanitiser will be provided
- Staff must sanitise their hands at the end of every study session (every hour)
- Staff will wipe down study stations at the end of every study session (every hour)
- Food and drinks are only to be consumed at the student’s individual study station.
- Under any circumstances, there is to be no sharing of food or drinks on campus
I thank you in advance for your understanding in helping to ensure that we adhere to these strict capacity and health measures. With your cooperation, I know we can get back into class and progress our learning together.
I look forward to seeing you all back on campus again.